Safari's Departing From Nairobi
Safari's Departing From Arusha, Tanzania
Safari's Departing From Mombasa
Booking Terms and Conditions
Advise us on any special requirements like dietary requirements 14 days before the safari commences.
Services not included in tour package
Cost of obtaining passports, visas, travel insurance, excess baggage charges, items of a personal nature such as communication (calls, faxes, emails, etc.), and deviations from the tour.
Any monies paid will be refunded on early cancellation, less the cost of cancellation fees levied by hotels or lodges and bank charges. Late cancellation will be subject to a charge of 50% between 60 and 35 days, 85% between 34 and 20 days, 95% between 19 and 2 days and 100% less that 48-hr. cancellation of already booked tour.
Hotel /lodges are named as an indication of category and rooms may be reserved at similar standard hotels/lodges / tented camps if the situation is beyond our control. Accommodation is per person sharing “sharing a room”. Single rooms are provided at an additional cost.
Alteration to Tours
The company reserves the right to alter arrangements or cancel the operation of a scheduled tour should conditions necessitate.
Price are based on tariffs and other costs prevailing at the time of printing and are subject to change.
- The company and its agents act only as agents ofthe tours, transport, etc. and shall not be liable for injury, delays, loss or damage in any manner.
- The company liability to passengers carried in its own vehicle is governed by the laws of Kenya and no other country.
- All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the actions arises.
- The company reserves the right to employ subcontractors for all or part of the services.
- The company shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages to luggage.
Marketing and use of photographic materials
Samsons Safaris reserves the right to use any photographs and videos taken during tours for marketing or any other advertising material. The client hereby gives consent to use such photographs and authorizes the company to retain copyright for these photographs and such material.