Diani Beach is a major beach resort on the Indian Ocean coast of Kenya. It is located 30 kilometers south of Mombasa, in the nearby Kwale County. It has been voted Africa’s leading beach destination for the third time running since 2015.
Day One: Arrival in Mombasa
Your Beach Getaway begins with pick up from Moi International Airport and transfers to Diani Beach after crossing the ferry. Check in to your beach from the resort and spend the rest of the day at leisure
Day Two: Wasini Full Day Tour
This day head out early morning for a Wasini Full Day Tour with Dhow Cruise, Dolphin Spotting, Snorkeling and Swahili lunch at Wasini Island. Enjoy a community tour of the locals on the Island. Head back to your beach resort.
Day Three: Leisure at Diani
Spend the day relaxing by the beach, swimming at the pool and enjoying the all-inclusive drinks. Evening we take you to Ali Barbour’s Cave Restaurant for a dinner under the stars.
Day Four: Mombasa City Tour and departure
Relax by the beach before checking out. Our guide will pick you up and you head for a Mombasa City Tour. Visit the Old town Fort Jesus, the old harbor and the Spice & fruit Markets. Lunch will be at a local Swahili restaurant in the Old town. Later drop off at the airport or proceed with your safari.
• Airport transfers in Mombasa
• Accommodation at sea facing room at Baobab Beach Resort
• All meals and snacks.
• Selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
• Entertainment programs by our animation team,
• Tennis lessons & Swimming.
• Use of the Spa, boutique and specialty restaurants.
• Mombasa City Tour.
• Wasini Full Day Tour with Dolphin Spotting & Snorkeling.
• Dinner at the Cave Restaurant under the stars.
• Room Upgrade.
• Anything not mentioned.
• Tsavo Full Day Safari
• Sky diving