Mombasa is a seaport city on the coast of Kenya, along the Indian Ocean. It is the country’s oldest and second-largest city, with an estimated population of about 1.5 million people in 2017.
Day 1: Arrive Nyali Beach
Day 2: Day at leisure
Day 3: Tamarind Dhow Cruise Dinner
Day 4: Mombasa City Tour.
Estimated Tour Time: 4 Days.
Departure Location: Moi International Airport Mombasa.
Day One: Arrive in Mombasa
Your Beach Getaway begins with pick up from Moi International Airport and transfers to your resort. Check into your beach from the resort and spend the rest of the day at leisure
Day Two: Day at leisure
Spend this day at leisure relaxing by the beach and enjoying the hotel facilities.
Day Three: Dhow Dinner Cruise
Spend the day relaxing by the beach, swimming at the pool and enjoying the all-inclusive drinks. Evening we take you to Tamarind for a Dhow Cruise Dinner with entertainment. Overnight at your resort.
Day Four: Mombasa City Tour
Relax by the beach before checking out. Our guide will pick you up for a Mombasa City Tour. Visit the Old town Fort Jesus, the old harbor and the Spice & fruit Markets. Lunch will be at a local Swahili restaurant in the Old town. Later drop off at the airport or proceed with your safari.
- Airport transfers in Mombasa
- Full board accommodation at Voyager Beach Resort
- Free room safes, mini fridge in the room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Non – alcoholic & alcoholic (local brands) beverages (on the All Inclusive package), snacks.
- Volleyball, lawn tennis during the day
- Table tennis and a variety of board games
- Hotel entertainment
- Mombasa City Tour
- Tamarind Dhow Cruise Dinner
- Room Upgrade.
- Anything not mentioned.
- Snorkeling & Fishing.
- Wasini Full Day Tour with Dolphin Spotting & Snorkeling.