Day 1: Arrive Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi – Maasai Mara
Day 3: Maasai Mara
Day 4: Maasai Mara – Naivasha
Day 5: Naivasha – Nairobi
Day 6: Nairobi – Home
Estimated Tour Time: 6 Days.
Departure Location: Nairobi City Hotel / JKIA Airport.
Day One: Nairobi
Arrive Nairobi JKIA where our representative will be waiting to receive you. After a short brief, transfer to your City hotel for Check-in. Spend rest of the day relaxing or pick one of our tours in Nairobi. Options include City Tour, African Shopping Tour, Carnivore Dinner and Half Day City Tour & Elephant Orphanage Tour.
Day Two: Nairobi to Masai Mara Tour
Early morning after breakfast we drive to Maasai Mara with stopovers at the Great Rift Valley for photos. Proceed with your drive and after check-in at the park gate, have an Enroute game viewing drive to your hotel located at the heart of the Mara. Arrive for late lunch and spend the afternoon relaxing. Head out for an evening drive in search for the Big 5. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day Three: Full Day at Masai Mara
Experience a full day game viewing drive with stopovers to view animals not previously seen. If you are lucky, you will spot lions hunting in the savannah as you record this amazing moment. Had to the Mara River main bridge for a chance to see the migration routes, the hippo families and crocodiles at the bank. Proceed with a drive into the Mara Triangle for a chance to view animals not spotted earlier. After a picnic lunch at the banks of the river or under a tree overlooking the savannah drive back to the lodge. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Day Four: Masai Mara to Naivasha
Morning optional balloon Safari ride over the Mara River with champagne breakfast or early morning game drive. After check out and enjoy an Enroute game drive as you head out of the park. Stopover at the Maasai Village for a Cultural Tour where you get to learn about the local community and their way of life. Drive to Naivasha and arrive for lunch. Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day Five: Lake Naivasha
Morning, enjoy a boat ride at Lake Naivasha followed by a Walking Safari at Crescent Island. After an amazing time with the wildlife drive to Nairobi. On arrival transfer to your hotel. Book Optional activities for the rest of the day. Overnight at the hotel.
Day Six: Lake Naivasha to Nairobi
After breakfast, head to the airport for your flight back home or enjoy extra activities before your flight.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Airport – hotel transfers
- Transport in a 4*4 Safari van
- 1-night accommodation at The Boma Hotel Nairobi on Bed & Breakfast.
- 2 Night’s accommodation at Ashnil Mara Luxury Camp on Full Board
- 1 Night accommodation at Naivasha Sopa Lodge/ Similar on Full Board
- 1 Night accommodation at The Boma Hotel Nairobi on Bed & Breakfast.
- Game Viewing Drives at the Mara.
- Boat Ride & Crescent Island Walking Safari
- Cultural Tour
- Extra Meals and Drinks
- Single room supplement.
- All Entrance Fees – Payable Direct.
- Anything not mentioned.
- Nairobi City Tour
- Carnivore Dinner
- African Shopping Tour
- Elephant Orphanage Tour
- Urban Forest Walking Tour
- Balloon Safari – $ 450
- Maasai Cultural Tour – $ 30
- Bush Dinner – $ 60
- Sundowner – $ 50
- Overnight at a Maasai Village – $ 200
- Boat Ride & Crescent Island Walking Tour – $ 60
- Hells Gate Game Drive & Gorge Tour – $ 80
- Nakuru National Park Tour