Day 1: Naro Moru
Day 2: Naro Moru
Day 3: Nanyuki’s – Ol Pejeta
Day 4: Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 5: Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 6: Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 7: Lake Naivasha
Day 8: Nairobi
Day One: Nairobi to the foothills of Mount Kenya
Pick up from Nairobi for the leisure road trip to the foothills of Mount Kenya. Have lunch and enjoy the afternoon at leisure. Dinner and overnight Mount Kenya Leisure Lodge.
Day Two: Naro Moru
Breakfast at the lodge. You can have a walk along the nature trail to the forest. Alternatively, take a hike up the Mountain. Lunch, dinner and overnight at Mount Kenya Leisure Lodge.
Day Three: Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Have breakfast and depart for Sweetwaters tented camp. This amazing rhino sanctuary boast of a large number of Black & White Rhinos as well as some of the Big 5 animals from the male lions, buffaloes, elephants among other animals. You will get a chance to hand feed Baraka the blind Rhino. You will also visit the Sweetwaters Chimpanzee Sanctuary. Experience a rare night game viewing drive like no other and get to be up close with the lions as they hunt (Optional). Dinner and overnight Sweetwaters Tented Camp.
Day Four: Lake Nakuru National Park.
Have early breakfast and leave Ol Pejeta for Lake Nakuru. You will arrive here in time of lunch. Lake Nakuru if famous for the flamingos, rhinos, lions and buffalos. You will see this and more during the evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge
Day Five: Lake Nakuru – Maasai Mara.
Have early breakfast at the resort and depart for the Masai Mara. After entering the Mara gate, have a game drive en route to the camp which borders the Talek River. Arrive at the camp in time for lunch. Have an evening game drive from 4 pm to 6 pm. Dinner and overnight at the Fig Tree camp.
Day Six: Full day at Masai Mara National Reserve
Morning optional balloon Safari ride over the Mara River with champagne breakfast or early morning game drive. In the afternoon, visit a Maasai Village for a cultural Tour where you get to learn about the local community and their way of life. Dinner and overnight at Masai Mara.
Day Seven: Mara – Naivasha
Breakfast at the lodge, later check out for the short trip to Naivasha. Have lunch at the resort, by the lake. Afternoon enjoy a boat ride at Lake Naivasha followed by a Walking Safari at Crescent Island. Dinner and overnight at Burch’s Resort, Naivasha
Day Eight: Naivasha to Nairobi
After check out drive to Nairobi and drop off at your residence.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Private transport in a 4*4 Safari van
- 2 night accommodation at Mount Kenya Leisure Lodge on fullboard
- 1 night accommodation at Sweetwaters Tented Camp on fullboard
- 1 night accommodation at Sarova Lion Hill Game lodge on full board
- 1 night at Burch’s resort in Naivasha on fullboard
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Fig Tree camp on Full Board
- Game Viewing Drives at Ol Pejeta, Lake Nakuru and the Mara.
- Boat Ride & Crescent Island Walking Safari
- Maasai Cultural Tour.
- Entrance fees to Ol Pejeta, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara
- Extra Meals and Drinks
- Anything not mentioned.
Extra Activities & Rates per Person:
- Nairobi National Park Tour
- Carnivore Dinner – $ 85
- African Shopping Tour – $ 30
- Elephant Orphanage Tour – $ 30
- Urban Forest Walking Tour – $ 30
- Night game drive – $ 80
- Balloon Safari – $ 450
- Bush Dinner – $ 60
- Sundowner – $ 50
- Overnight at a Maasai Village – $ 200
- Hells Gate Game Drive & Gauge Tour – $ 80