Watch the pink flamingos, herds of elephants and lions hunting during the drives.
Amboseli National Park is in southern Kenya. It’s known for its large elephant herds and views of immense Mount Kilimanjaro, across the border in Tanzania. Observation Hill offers panoramas of the peak and the park’s plains and swamps. Varied wildlife includes giraffes, zebras, cheetahs and hundreds of bird species. The western section is dominated by vast Lake Amboseli, which is dry outside the rainy season.
Day One: Arrive in Nairobi.
This morning after breakfast your guide will pick you up and you drive to Amboseli National Park for your 3-day Safari. On arrival transfer to your hotel. Check-in and spend the afternoon relaxing. This evening you will experience a game viewing drive searching for game. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day Two: Amboseli.
Experience a morning and evening game drive through the Amboseli National Park for a chance to spot animals not seen the previous day. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Amboseli from the Observation point where you also get to take photos.
Day Three: Maasai Cultural Tour
After a sumptuous breakfast, you leave the lodge and visit the local Maasai village for a cultural tour. Learn their way of life from herding livestock, building their famous manyatta huts among others.
All Year Round in $
|No. of pax||1||2||3||4||5||6|
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation at Amboseli Sopa Lodge
- Meals on Full Board (Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast) per night
Activities & Extra Meals:
- Professional English speaking guide
- Bottled water in the van & room
- Game Viewing Drives.
- Park Entry Fees in Amboseli National Park.
- Maasai Cultural Visit.
- Extra Lunch on last Day
- Transport in a 4*4 Jeep
- Extra Meals & Drinks
- Language Guide (Spanish, Italian, German, French) at $ 100 per day
- Gratuity $ 10 -30 per day.
- Anything not mentioned
- Flight package – available on request.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride – $ 450 Per Adult