Day One: Arrive in Nairobi.
Day Two: Nairobi – Maasai Mara.
Day Three: Maasai Mara.
Day Four: Maasai Mara – Lake Naivasha.
Day Five: Naivasha – Nairobi – Mombasa.
Day Six: Mombasa.
Day Seven: Mombasa – Nairobi.
Day One: Nairobi
Arrive early morning in Nairobi, Kenya where you will be met by our representative. Transfer to the hotel for check-in and spend time relaxing. In the Afternoon head out for a City tour. Evening, enjoy a Game meat dinner at the Carnivore Restaurant. Later, drop-off at your hotel.
Day Two: Nairobi to Maasai Mara
After an early morning breakfast, depart for the Maasai Mara with an en-route stop-over at the Great Rift Valley Escarpments for a photo session. Arrive at your lodge, check-in and have lunch. Relax at the pool after lunch and later head out for an evening game-viewing drive through the plains of the Maasai Mara National Reserve. Spend the evening at leisure and dinner at the lodge.
Day Three: Maasai Mara
Spend this day on a full-day game-viewing drive. Drive down to the Famous Mara River and view the hippos of Mara plus the crocodiles. Have lunch at the banks of the Mara River and the border of the Mara Triangle. On your way back, stop-over at the border of the Maasai Mara and Serengeti National Reserve for a photo session.
Day Four: Maasai Mara – Lake Naivasha
Begin your day with an early morning game-viewing drive to looking for animals not previously seen. Head back to the lodge for breakfast and check out. Enjoy a Maasai Cultural Tour Experience as you head to Naivasha. On arrival, check in at your lodge and enjoy a sumptuous lunch. Depart for an afternoon game viewing drive at the Hell’s Gate National Park and later, take a walk down the Caves of the water – gouged gauges. Evening dinner at your lodge.
Day Five: Naivasha – Nairobi – Mombasa
Early morning head out for a boat ride and a Walking Safari at Crescent Island. Head back to the hotel for breakfast and check out of the hotel. Depart for Nairobi with en-route shopping. On arrival at the city, have lunch en-route to the airport for your flight to Mombasa. Transfer to your hotel and spend the rest of the day relaxing.
Day Six: Mombasa
Spend this day relaxing at your hotel until the afternoon when you go out for a Mombasa Half Day City tour. Visit the ferry crossing, Fort Jesus Old Town, and Fruit & Spice Market. Transfer back to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day Seven: Mombasa – Nairobi and Home
This day, spend the morning taking walks on the beach or relaxing at the pool. After an early lunch, check out of the hotel and transfer to the airport for your local flight to Nairobi. On arrival, connect to your flight back home (Book an evening flight).
Peak Season: 1st July – 30th September & 24th December 2023 – 1st January 2024
|No. of Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6|
Single Room Supplement: $ 333
High Season: 2nd January – 31st March & 1st October – 23rd December 2023
|No. of Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6|
Single Room Supplement: $ 321
- 1 Night Stay at the Tamarind Tree Hotel.
- 2 Nights Stay at Maasai Mara Sopa Lodge.
- 1 Night Stay at the Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge.
- 2 Nights Stay at the Bamburi Beach Hotel.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast in Nairobi.
- Meals on Full Board (Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast) in Maasai Mara.
- Meals on Half Board in Mombasa.
Activities & Extra Meals:
- Professional English – Speaking Guide.
- Bottled water in the Jeep & Room.
- Nairobi City Tour.
- Carnivore Restaurant Dinner Experience.
- Boat Ride & Walking Safari at Crescent Island Naivasha.
- Game Viewing Drives.
- Park Entry Fees in Maasai Mara & Hell’s Gate National Park.
- Maasai Cultural Visit.
- Mombasa City Tour.
- Extra Lunch 0n Day One, Five & Six.
- Transport in a 4*4 Jeep.
- Airport – Hotel Transfers.
- Local Return Flights (Nairobi – Mombasa – Nairobi).
- Single Room Supplement.
- Festive Supplement.
- Extra Meals & Drinks.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Safari over the Maasai Mara
- Language Guide (Spanish, Italian, German, French) at $ 100 per day.
- Gratuity $ 10 -30 per day.
- Anything not mentioned.