Day 1: Arrive Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi
Day 3: Nairobi – Meru
Day 4: Meru
Day 5: Meru – Nairobi – Mara
Day 6: Mara
Day 7: Mara
Day 8: Mara – Nairobi – Watamu
Day 9: Watamu
Day 10: Watamu
Day 11: Watamu – Nairobi – Home
Day One: Arrival in Nairobi
Arrive Nairobi JKIA where our representative will be waiting to receive you. After a short brief, transfer to your City hotel for Check in. Spend rest of the day relaxing at the hotel. Evening our guide will pick you and you had to Movenpick Hotel Nairobi for a romantic dinner at the View Restaurant. Here enjoy 360 degrees view of the Capital Nairobi as you wine and dine in your favorite dishes. Drop off at your hotel for overnight.
Day Two: Nairobi City Tour
Early morning after breakfast head out for a full day Nairobi Tour. Begin with a game viewing drive at the only park in a capital city Nairobi National Park for a chance to see 3 of the Big 5 among other animals. After an exciting wildlife encounter with the animals head to the Elephant Orphanage for a Chance to play with the baby elephants as they are bottled fed. Take selfies with the young ones as they come close to you. Drive to the Giraffe Center for a chance to hand feed the rare species of giraffes. Next head to Karen Blixen Museum and Kazuri Beads Factory. Lunch will be at a nearby mall and afternoon will be spent at The Bomas of Kenya where you enjoy a cultural show plus walk to the traditional villages. Evening dinner will be at Carnivore Restaurant for a game meat experience. Transfer back to the hotel for overnight.
Day Three: Flight to Meru National Park
Today after a relaxed morning check out and transfer to the airstrip for your short flight to Meru National Park. Here you will be picked by our guide and drive to your luxury tented camp with an enroute game viewing drive. After lunch spend the afternoon relaxing by your tent or pool. Set out for an evening game drive for a chance to witness the lions hunting or the leopards feeding on their kill.
Meru National Park is depicted in the feature film, “Born Free”. Dinner and overnight at your camp.
Day Four: Full day at Meru National Park
Early morning game drive will see you get close to the Big 5 among, watch the Sunrise with great views of the breathtaking landscape. Return to the lodge and spend the rest of the day relaxing and indulging in a couples massage, spa treatments and available drinks.
Day Five: Flight to Masai Mara
After resting in the morning or optional early morning game drive, enjoy an enroute game drive to the airstrip for your flight to Masai Mara. Arrive in the afternoon and transfer to your hotel for lunch. Spend the evening relaxing and enjoying the views of the savannah from your room.
Day Six: Morning and evening game drive
Today enjoy a morning and evening game viewing drive where you see the Big 5 plus watch the cats hunt.Spend the rest of the time relaxing and enjoying each other’s company. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day Seven: Masai cultural village
Enjoy a full day game viewing drive leaving after breakfast and picnic lunch at the banks of the Mara River. Take a walk at the river to see the migration routes, hippo families as well as crocodiles. Return to your lodge with a stop at the Maasai Village for a Cultural Experience. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day Eight: Flight to Malindi
Check out after breakfast, depart for the airstrip for your flight to Nairobi where you connect to a flight to Malindi. On arrival transfer to your beach resort. Spend the day at leisure.
Day Nine: Day at leisure
Spend the day at leisure. Evening enjoy a sunset cruise. Dinner and overnight at the resort.
Day Ten: Full day game drive in Malindi
Head out mid-morning for a tour of Malindi tour for a half day tour plus shopping. Visit Gedi Ruins, Malindi Museum and Vasco Da Gama Pillar among others. Head back to the resort for Dinner and overnight.
Day Eleven: Flight home
Take walks along the beach during sunrise, swim or relax at the resort before checking out and getting a local flight to Nairobi or Mombasa where you connect to your flight back home.
Honeymoon package includes:
- Meet & Great Services at the Airport.
- Airport – Hotel Transfers
- 2 Nights’ Stay sharing a double room at Hemingways Nairobi
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast
- 1 Day Nairobi Tour
- Dinner at Movenpick Nairobi
- Carnivore Dinner
- Transport during the excursions.
- All entry fees for the activities on the itinerary
Meru National Park
- Return local flight from Nairobi
- 2 Nights Stay at Elsa’s Kopje Camp in a double room.
- Meals Full Board Accommodation, all meals and drinks (excluding champagne, private cellar wines and spirits).
- Shared and Scheduled game drives, sundowners, bush breakfasts, fishing activity, visit Meru Rhino Sanctuary.
- Transfers to and from our designated airstrips, laundry, service charge, catering levy and VAT.
- Park Entry Fees.
Maasai Mara National Reserve.
- Return local flight from Nairobi
- 3 Nights Stay at Hemingways Ole Seki Camp
- Full Board Accommodation, all meals and drinks (excluding champagne, private cellar wines and spirits).
- Shared and scheduled game drives, sundowners and bush breakfasts.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Plus Champagne Bush Breakfast
- Transfers to and from our designated airstrips.
- Laundry, service charge, catering levy and VAT.
- Park Entrance Fees.
- Maasai Cultural Tour.
- Return local flight from Nairobi.
- Airport transfers.
- 3 Nights Stay at Hemingway’s Watamu in a double room.
- Meals on Half Board
- Malindi Half Day Tour.
- Sunset Dhow Cruise.
- Extra Meals and Drinks
- Peak/ Festive Season Supplement
- Anything not mentioned.