Swim in a fresh natural oasis pool in Sanya Plains.
Depart from Arusha after breakfast (9:00 AM), and then drive all the way to Boma Ng’ombe. Enjoy a full-day picnic/swimming excursion to Hot Spring Kikuletwa / Chemka. This place is a site tropical swimming paradise in the middle of a dry and dusty valley. Other than a swimming paradise, a perfect site for a picnic.
Even though it’s called hot springs, the water is lukewarm at best, but very nice for a swim. There are these little fishes who nibble on your feet and might spot beautiful birds by the pool such as kingfishers, fish angels, mountain wagtails, etc. If you get lucky, you’ll see a turtle or mountain lizard. After, you will drive back to Arusha and drop off at your city hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
|No of pax||2||4||6|
|***Rates are per person***|
- A private 4WD Land cruiser with pop-up viewing roof.
- Unlimited Mileage ensuring the best possible animal sightings.
- Experienced English driver guide.
- All park fees where applicable.
- Lunch boxes.
- Conservation fees where applicable.
- Mineral water during game drives.
- Provision of the cooler box for clients’ own supply of drinks.
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff, and porters
- Any other items of a personal nature.
- Anything not mentioned.