After breakfast, at the Hotel in Arusha Town and then depart for a game drive to Lake Duluti Canoeing with a packed Lunch. Duluti is a crater lake that is located in one of the subsidiary vents for Mount Meru, on the outskirts of the city of Arusha (30min) Lake Duluti biodiversity area. This Crater Lake offers good chances to see many water birds, including the most spectacular such as the White-breasted Cormorant; they can be seen actively fishing or perching on the dead snags to dry their feathers. This cool place can also offer patient bird watchers a rare chance to see African Fish Eagle swooping down to catch a fish as they come up to the water’s surface. Lake Duluti is surrounded by forests and bushes, and the best way to see other birds is to walk through these Forests, although it is a small area it offers many fascinating bird species. Optional activities- Sport fishing, sport fishing, or Forest hikes around the Lake. Later in the evening return back to the hotel in Arusha.
|No of pax||2||4||6|
|***Rates are per person***|
- A private 4WD Land cruiser with a pop-up viewing roof.
- Unlimited mileage ensures the best possible animal sightings.
- Experienced English driver guide.
- All park fees where applicable.
- Lunch boxes.
- Mineral water during game drives.
- Provision of the cooler box for clients’ own supply of drinks.
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff, and porters
- Any other items of a personal nature.
- Anything not mentioned.