Day 1 Nairobi.
You begin your motherland tour by arriving JKIA Airport in Nairobi, Kenya where our representative will be waiting to receive the team. Afternoon drive to Giraffe Center and tour of the Kobe Beads Factory followed by Carnivore dinner for a game meat experience. Transfer back to the Hotel for overnight.
Day 2 Nairobi – Amboseli.
After pickup from your City Hotel, an early morning start and drive to Amboseli National Park. Check in at accommodation and lunch. Afternoon game drive searching for the Elephants, Lions, Zebras among other wildlife. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Amboseli.
Rising early for good views of Mount Kilimanjaro before clouds build up over the summit with packed lunch provided, an optional visit to a Masai village can be planned after breakfast. A visit reveals the singing and dancing that are part of their daily lives and sacred rituals. A glimpse into their homes and social structure is a poignant experience. Despite its changing habitat, Amboseli National Park is possibly the best wildlife area in the whole of Africa to experience elephant at close range. Less harassed by poachers, elephants feeding and bathing in the swamps must form the highlights of any Safari.
Day 4: Amboseli – Lake Naivasha.
Depart Amboseli early morning and drive to Lake Naivasha arriving for lunch and check in. Afternoon will be spent enjoying a boat ride and walking safari at the crescent island. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Lake Naivasha – Maasai Mara.
Depart early morning to Maasai Mara National Reserve. Arrive in time for lunch then have an afternoon game drive. Mara holds on as one of the few places le on earth where wildlife still lives comparatively undisturbed, in the numbers that once roamed the plains and forests of Africa. As the northern tip of the vast Serengeti ecosystem, the Mara hosts the spectacular seasonal migration of many thousands of Wildebeest, Zebras and attendant predators.
Day 6: Maasai Mara.
After breakfast, we have a full day game drive, with packed lunch provided. The reserve is well known for its black-manned lion, as well as its abundant resident wildlife and its one of the few places where it’s possible to see the big five during a morning’s game drive.
Day 7: Maasai Mara – Nairobi.
Morning after breakfast depart with an Enroute game drive. Experience a Cultural tour where you learn about the Maasai Culture at the Maasai Village. We later drive to Nairobi with a stopover for lunch at Narok. Proceed to your Nairobi Hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 8: Maasai Mara – Nairobi.
After breakfast drive back to Nairobi with a stopover for lunch in Narok. On arrival transfer to your City Hotel /Residence /Airport.
|No. of pax||1||2||3||4||5||6|
No. of pax
Cost Per Person:
Adult Rate: 12 years and above.
Child Rate: 70% of Adult rate sharing room with Adults & 80% in own room (2-11 yrs) Infants: Below 2 Yrs. – FREE
- 1 Night Accommodation in Tamarind Tree Hotel Nairobi / Similar on B/B
- 2 Night Accommodation in Amboseli Sopa Lodge/ Similar on F/B
- 1 Night Accommodation in Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge / Similar on F/B
- 3 Nights’ Accommodation in Mara Sopa Lodge / Similar on F/B
- Meals on Full Board (Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast) per night.
Activities & Extra Meals:
- Professional English speaking guide
- Bottled water in the van & room.
- Giraffe Center & Kobe Beads Factory Tour.
- Carnivore Game Meat Dinner Experience.
- Boat Ride & Walking Safari at Crescent Island Naivasha.
- Game Viewing Drives in Amboseli & Maasai Mara
- Park Entry Fees in Amboseli & Maasai Mara.
- Maasai Cultural Visit.
- Complimentary Lunch on last Day.
Transport in a 4*4 Jeep.
- Extra Meals & Drinks.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride at $ 450 Per Person ( Amboseli / Maasai Mara)
- Language Guide (Spanish, Italian, German, French) at $ 100 per day
- Gratuity $ 10 -30 per day.
- 4 Days Beach Extension – https://samsonsafaris.com/experience/4-day-diani-beach-all-inclusive-getaway/
- Anything not mentioned