Day One: Arrival at Entebbe International Airport.
Day Two: Entebbe – Lake Mburo National Park.
Day Three: Lake Mburo National Park – Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
Day Four: Gorilla Trekking at the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
Day Five: Entebbe – Flight Back Home.
Day One: Arrival at the Entebbe International Airport
Karibu Rwanda. On this beautiful day, Arrive at the Entebbe International Airport. After a briefing from our guide, you will head to your Entebbe Hotel for check-in. Spend the rest of the day relaxing and enjoying the hotel facilities. Overnight at your hotel.
Day Two: Entebbe – Lake Mburo National Park
After a hearty morning breakfast, transfer to the Lake Mburo National Park with a stop-over at the Equator. On arrival, proceed to the lodge and check in. Spend the rest of the day relaxing and enjoying the lodge facilities. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day Three: Lake Mburo National Park – Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
After Breakfast, enjoy a guided morning walk through the park and get a chance to spot zebras, hippos, impalas, elands, buffaloes, lions, giraffes, hyenas, genets and civets. Later, proceed to the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park. On arrival, transfer to the lodge, check in and have lunch. Spend the rest of the day relaxing and enjoying the lodge facilities. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day Four: Gorilla Trekking at the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
After a sumptuous morning breakfast, get a unique opportunity to take part in a Gorilla Trekking activity with packed lunch provided. Searching for the gorillas may take two to five hours depending on where they were last spotted the previous day. Once they have been spotted, you will be given one hour to take amazing photos of these magnificent primates. Head back to the lodge for dinner and an overnight stay after a thrilling and fulfilling gorilla trekking experience.
Day Five: Entebbe – Flight Back Home
After breakfast, transfer to the Entebbe International Airport for your Flight Back Home.
|No. of Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6|
Rates are Valid all Year Round
- 1 Night Stay at the Hotel Horizon Entebbe / Similar.
- 1 Night Stay at the Eagle’s Nest Lodge / Similar.
- 2 Nights Stay at the Rushaga Gorilla Lodge / Similar.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast in Entebbe.
- Meals on Full Board (Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast) at Lake Mburo & Bwindi Forest National Parks.
Activities & Extra Meals:
- Professional English – Speaking Guide.
- Bottled water in the Safari Jeep & Room.
- Game Drives.
- Gorilla Trekking Activity.
- One Gorilla Permit Per Person.
- Park Entry Fees.
- A Medical Insurance Cover with AMREF Flying Doctors.
- Transport in a 4*4 Safari Jeep.
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Extra Meals & Drinks.
- Visa Fees to Uganda.
- Personal Insurance.
- Gratuity $ 10 -30 per day.
- Anything not mentioned.